- The Political Environment: After Knife In The Back, Walker Sends Makeup Email
- Left on the Lake: Gov. Walker’s Clever Proposal Takes Cleaver to State Workers
- Emily’s Post: Walker’s impending assault on state workers won’t create jobs
- Mondo Media: Scott Walker to Public Employees: Drop Dead
- Caffeinated Politics: Read Details Of How Governor Walker Plans To Screw State Workers
- Uppity Wisconsin: Walker’s letter to state employees
- The Chief: Scott Walker wants the National Guard to work as Union-Busters
- Wisconsin Budget Project: Are public employees in Wisconsin overcompensated? Study released today says no.
- Reasonable Citizen: My thoughts on Wisconsin’s government and its unions
- Brewtown Gumshoe: We’re All Workers
- The Sconz: Madison-area Democrats respond to Walker budget
- Jake’s Economic TA Funhouse: You want Wisconsin to be like Indiana and Jersey, Scotty?
- illusory tenant: Scott Walker suspends democracy in Wisconsin
- Mondo Media: The Iron Fist of Governor Mubarek
Monday, February 14, 2011
Blogging Blue for putting together some really great essays from across the state on the "Budget Repair" bill: