Friday, August 15, 2014

Pimp Vos Pushes Lobbyists To Knock Doors For GOP

Republicans, who are desperately dissecting state income numbers to try and find one good talking point to tell each other (BTW, Wisconsin unemployment went up in July), have some good news - the lobbyists are coming to rescue!

Smarmy, Robin Vos is pushing an effort to coordinate with lobbyists to knock doors on behalf of their favorite Republican candidates.

Not only does Robin Vos want lobbyists to jack up the personal amount they donate to him, he wants them out on the street, knocking doors like they were campaign volunteers...or prostitutes, depending on your point of view.

"Knock, knock. Hello ma'am, my name is Chip Buckwheat, and I represent various members of the coal industry in Wisconsin. I am here today to ask you to vote for Scott Walker and Robin Vos, because if I don't, I won't get an appointment with their offices for the next two years." 

Omygod, he's such a dick.